Friday, May 25, 2012

Obligatory First Post

It is actually 2:06 AM, and this post I think is more for setting my layout right to see how it all fits, as well as to tell you what you are getting yourself into.

As much as I would love for this blog to be dedicated to mouthwatering photos of gastronomic food, I sadly do  not posses the skill (nor the equipment) for taking really good photos. Instead, you will see my mediocre photos backed up with my attempts at writing to document my kitchen chronicles as a way of coping, or getting a break from "real life" which has now been said to start with job hunting - I could also be just bored and/or hungry.

Am I really doing this? Is this really happening? Why yes, yes it is.


1 comment:

  1. THIS. IS. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D heehee

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note, sweethearts? :)